Origin of the home
When our family was traveling to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, we stayed at Zig Zag Lodge across the border in Zambia and absolutely loved the friendly atmosphere and excellent service. When the opportunity arose here in Ladysmith to open a small lodge the name “Zig Zag” was obviously the only choice.
Zig Zag used to be a Church hall and was converted to a 10-bedroom lodge, with open plan kitchen area and seating/lounge for 10 people.
- We offer ample undercover parking which has a clearance level for heavy vehicles.
- There is a braai area in front of the lodge.
- The property is fully fenced.
- All rooms have flat screen TV’s, with hotel bouquet DSTV as well as wall mounted heaters and standing fans.
- The rooms are serviced daily and a linen change is done once a week.
- Wi-Fi is available.